ICP Screening Testing
Chem-Tech Laboratories is fully equipped with testing and analysis of trace level elemental analysis by ICP-OES Analysis.
ICP – OES (Inductively Coupled Plasma optical emission spectrometry) analysis provides fast identification and detection of trace metals content in chemical, petroleum, plastics, powder, phamaceutical and other samples.
Trace metals detected and measured by ICP Analysis:
- Aluminum, Arsenic, Boron, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth
- Calcium, Cadmium, Cerium, Cobalt, Chromium, Cesium, Copper
- Iron, Indium, Iridium, Lead, Lithium
- Mercury, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum
- Sodium, Nickel, Potassium, Phosphorus, Palladium, Platinum
- Silver, Sulfur, Antimony, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon
- Tin, Titanium ,Thallium
- Vanadium, Tungsten, Yttrium, Zinc
- and other metals and metal species
ICP is also referred to as inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry, or ICP-OES.
- Fine Chemicals
- Inks & Dyes
- Waste Water
- Electrical Parts
- Cables / Wires