Lubricants & Fluids Testing
Chem-Tech Laboratories offers lubricants and fluids testing testing services which helps clients with valuable equipments and related machinery. Analysis of lubricants & fluids helps customers to minimize down-time. reduce downtime and identify problems caused from lubricant and fluid related issues. Lubricant and fluid testing supports clients oil condition monitoring, coolant condition monitoring, adblue quality monitoring, MWF Condition monitoring services.
Chem-Tech offer and end to end solution from collection of samples from any location to testing of these samples at it central lubricants and fluids testing laboratory. Turn Around time of samples is very important when it comes to lubricants and fluids testing services, considering the need of it customers. Chem-Tech offers the lowest TAT for analysis of lubricants & fluids.
Benefits of analysis of lubricants & fluids
- Reduced maintenance costs.
– Servicing equipment when it needs to be serviced, rather than sticking to a rigid service schedule, significantly reduces life cycle costs.
- Minimise the risk of serious accidents.
– Identifying potential faults early significantly reduces the risk of catastrophic failure and the possibility of operator injury.
- Optimise equipment life.
– Fluid analysis protects vital components from unnecessary wear and tear, prolonging equipment life.
- Scheduled repair and maintenance.
– Analysing fluids allows you to keep a close eye on the condition of vital components and schedule repairs and maintenance around your operations, reducing any unscheduled downtime and its associated costs.
- Extend oil life.
– Changing oil based on its condition, instead of periodically, ensures that you get maximum value from every litre used and minimises the cost of disposal.
- Reduce waste and environmental impact.
– Only changing fluids when they need replacing helps to reduce waste and the impact it may have on the environment.