Chem-Tech® Laboratories is a leader in providing Lube Oil Testing & Lube Oil Analysis Services. Our oil Testing & oil condition monitoring programs assist customers in analyzing their machine performance. It also helps in improving equipment life and durability.
Through lube oil testing one can virtually look inside a machine and analyse its proper functioning and performance. Our oil testing services backed by technical support & assistance to keep customers up to date with their Maintenance Schedules and Oil Condition Monitoring Programs.
Benefits of Lube Oil Testing
Every oil testing program has objectives and benefits. The return on invesment of the oil testing program and be calculated from
- Extended oil drain intervals
- Identified equipment problems
- Man hours saved in unnecessary downtime
- Loss occured due to equipment failure
- Improved reliability & performance
- Prevent wear & tear of equipment
We have time and again proved effectiveness of the oil testing program, due to which we are able to cater to a wide variety of industries for their oil testing and condition monitoring programs.
Lube Oil Testing Program Objectives
When we implement a oil testing program for our customers we identify the purpose of implementing the programs.Key objectives of the program include :
- Training of staff and executives for proper implementation of the oil testing program
- Oil condition Monitoring
- Machine Condition Analysis
- Improving lubrication practices within the plant
- Trend Analysis
- Proactive & Predictive Maintenance Solutions
- Interpretation of Oil Analysis Data by Certified Lubrication Professionals
Oil Testing program ensures equipment uptime, reduction in maintenance costs and improved ROI for companies.
Types of Oils Tested
- Engine Oil
- Gear Oil
- Transmission Oil
- Axle Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Turbine Oil
- Compressor Oil
- Metal Working Fluid
- Quenching Oil
- Thermic Fluid