AdBlue Testing confirms product quality and compliance
AdBlue Testing is conducted to check the product against quality specifications and potential contaminations. AdBlue is required by many modern diesel engine applications that use Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology, to reduce oxides of nitrogen exhaust.
SCR systems are part of the engine powertrain configuration, and contaminants or impurities in the Adblue or DEF could cause the SCR system to malfunction or fail. Thus, it is important to maintain DEF quality standards as characterized in the ISO 22241-1 standard. Chem-Tech® provides a full range of prompt DEF testing and analysis conforming to industry standard
ISO 22241 Testing
- ISO 22241-2 Annex B/C Urea Content
- ISO 22241-2 Annex C Refractive Index at 20C
- ISO 22241-2 Annex E Biuret content
- ISO 22241-2 Annex G Insoluble Matter content
- ISO 22241-2 Annex I Ca, Fe, Cu, Zn, Cr, Ni, Al, Mg, Na, K
- ISO 12185 Density at 20 C
- ISO 22241-2 Annex D Alkalinity as NH3
- ISO 22241-2 Annex F Aldehydes content
- ISO 22241-2 Annex H Phosphate (PO4)
- ISO 22241-2 Annex J Identity (FTIR)
Using our Adblue testing facilities is easy and cost-effective. By using Chem-Tech to routinely test and check the condition of Adblue material, you can be assured that your material is on specification from production to end user. We can develop individual testing programmes to meet your Quality Assurance needs and ensure sample collection, shipping, testing and reporting is seamless, efficient, and cost-effective.
Chem-Tech’s analysis expertise provides our clients with a multitude of benefits, with world-class testing facilities and global service coverage our independent and impartial specialists can truly satisfy your quality assurance needs with the precision, pace and passion you desire.